Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Photo Brillance

With springtime fast approaching and with the near absence of winter, my subject turns to capturing the new life that comes with spring, frame by frame. By no means am I a professional photographer, but taking the time to self teach myself on the operation of my camera has benefited a great many photos, so I think :)

That's exactly the lure of photography. No one really sees the same thing when looking at an object. I will capture that frame slightly different than you. Maybe its the setting on the camera or maybe its the angle at which you take the photo. But with each click of the camera, it's YOUR photo, and that photo, to you, is a great snapshot.





It is cliche, but true, a picture says a thousand words. Where would we be without photos? History would not be as vivid. Family vacations would not be as memorable. Expressions would only be in real time. Memories would only be seen by you.


Technology makes it very easy to capture your story. Cameras are inexpensive and quality is superior, remember the days of the Polaroid? What's even more fun, is the sharing capability of your story is everywhere.

They say father time stops for no one. Ahhh, but what we can do is capture that moment in time, by using the brilliance of a photo!



3 comments:

  1. As a former photo major, I completely agree with your reasoning for why photographs are so necessary and special. It is amazing how every single photograph is unique. I can't imagine a world without photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photographs really do draw people in, even to things they never imagined being interested in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first photograph you took-it holds so much emotion. Very Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete